• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any CCKW's in Mid-Michigan interested in doing video?

Das Uber Soldat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, a friend of mine is going to be filming a music video for a singer who lives in the area. This singer is mildly known, but he's a Christian musician, so I don't expect most people to have ever heard of him. Well, we will be filming a music video for a song that will be played on a nationwide satelite station. We will be filming a scene that will be taking place during the Battle of the Bulge, and I was wondering if anyone that wouldn't be too far away would have a truck they would be interested in taking out for this. We are not getting paid for this, we are buying out own uniforms, providing our own guns, but we would probably be able to provide a good homemade meal for anyone that wished to help.

Dodgeman1941

CCKW-yes buddy's
Wintertime-no buddy's is perfect-no salt

Half track-yes Brother's might be possible

This is in West MI, where's Mid-michigan. Our location would be best to avoid expensive transportation and exposure to road salt.

We also might be able to help with weapons and uniforms.

If interested PM me and we can talk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks