• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Deuce bobbers in GA?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Coosa Valley Offroad ( I think that is the name) in Rome builds rock crawlers...I have sold him axles and shafts. They are near downtown Rome on one of the main roads.

Some people use the body off an M105 trailer (you can use the springs too if you dont have a set off a deuce).
I have a 105 body that has been sand blasted and painted (needs some touch up) that I needs a good home.
PM for more details.

Blythewoodjoe

There are a lot of us that do the bob jobs. I'm located above Columbia SC and have been planning on offering my services for such work when I have time. I would suggest you shop around and see who does the kind of job you like and then get some prices. Everybody does something different on their trucks. Beds and wheels are the biggest difference. Some guys just south of you sell tires pretty cheap (or did a year ago). Take your time and make sure you get the most for you money.

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks