• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Deuce owners in HI?

MrArmyAnt

I'm out here for 11 days and considering jumping out here. Wanted to know if there were any good ORV trails and such out here before I commit... One thing I don't think I could handle about island life is not being able to play around on at least a 4x4, preferably a 6x6 :) I'm in Honolulu by the way.

123mack

I was there once in connection with some work on Johnston Island (google JACADS). As I recall, shipping on heavy parts will be a killer

merlot566jka

Dude, I just left Pearl Habor a few hours ago! ( USS Abraham Lincoln) Small world...

words of advice.... the bar crawl, its a rip off. Girls that want to party, will steal the money from your wallet. And the hooters resturante sucks. Thats what I learned. Oh and dont get drunk and sleep in the day on the beach...I look like a lobster.

And your from Norman!!! I am from Edmond. I am going to OU this fall finsishing my Mech. Eng. degree. Crazy!

usmc320

My brother was stationed out there for a few years. He liked it. I think I would get bored on an island though.

MrArmyAnt

The streets are a little trashed down by harbors. And the water where I dive has a bunch of sand and crap still settling. Luckily we weren't hit all that bad. Still quite an interesting thing to see!

What Type of ship is the Abraham? I have a marine buddy on one somewhere and another buddy of mine is enlisted and does repairs on some missile frigate somewhere. This isn't my first time in Hawaii, experienced that all before lol.

Merlot get a deuce and come out! I'll still be trying to work on my degree. Hopefully a Marshal by then. I'm a 5 year senior this year, have 3 years of EE and realize I just don't enjoy it. Gimme a hollar when ya get down here. I'll need someone to pull me out when I get stuck.

I did get a little sea sick oddly for the first time and fell asleep and got lobster burned. Been on boats in tropical storms, nothing. Some small wave here.. blegh. Granted I did get food poisoning a few days ago.

I think I might get bored on an island to. Especially if I can't find the off roading. I know of one person out here on pirate but only because he's a **** and posts negatively on everything and I try to stay away from him in threads. Probably shouldn't call him :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks