• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any deuces for sale in ohio?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok ive found a few out of state but nothing around me so far

Coeder on this site is around Milan, OH. I think.
Sam Winer in Akron
Adelmans in Canton,

and I hear there is a guy north of Warren with trucks too.

Here is a dealer in London Ohio

I stopped at Sam Winer in Akron about 6 months ago, they didn't have much in trucks. I talked to their rep and he told me they were getting away from selling actual trucks. He did add that he he would sell me parts for any truck I could find though.

There is a guy in London Ohio with some deuces and some 5 ton trucks:

Rogers Military Surplus L.L.C.

Hope that helps...

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i saw on an old post there was a guy in london. that isnt far from the house. sounds like a road trip!

Yeah, I forgot about him. He's about 2 miles south of I-70 on the left. I went by there 6 weeks ago and he had a lot of trucks.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
any idea of his hours?
I'm trying to find the phone number for the guy in London. I'm sure others on this site have it. I believe you would have to make an appointment as I hear he is on the go and not always open. He was closed when I was there. There was a phone number on one of the trucks windshield.

clutch

that would be great. ive just started looking. anything i should watch for? im pretty mechanicaly inclined so a project really wouldnt scare me.