• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any events near Binghamton NY?

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know if there are any rallys going on in New York State this year? I am fairly new to the site and would like to get more involved and see what the rallys are all about if they were close to home. I like how everybody is so friendly and accepts anybody MV's no matter what they are or what mods people have done to them! Thanks! :grd:

LanceRobson

I guess it depends on what you mean by "rallys"

As I mentioned to you before the NY-PENN MVCC has an active chapter down your way. They will have better info. I think membership is only $12 or so a year.

There is an event in Norwich each year. I've never been there but a little homework or contacting the HQ NY-PENN MVCC folks should get you the info.

There is the "Wings, Wheels and Tracks" event over towards Albany. The Hudson-Mohawk chapter of the NY-PENN MVCC is involved in that. Jatonka should have more info.

The Easy Co. Chapter of the NY-PENN MVCC participated in the Antique and Working Truck Show at Longbranch Park, Liverpool outside Syracuse last year and some of us may camp at the park this year. D8Dave might be a good person to contact.

The Ruasch Creek spring and fall rallys and the Red Ball Fall swap meet and rally in Gilbert, Pa, are about 2 hours south of you. You'll find several threads about each.

The Mid Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, PA has a WWII air show and reenactment in early June. There are a lot of MVs that show up there. That is primarily a WWII show but some more modern stuff shows up.

I don't know, off the top of my head, of anything else close.

Lance

Srjeeper

There's not anything right in Binghamton, but there's plenty going on within 1-2 or 3 hours of ya in Pa. and NY.

There's shows, rallies, swapmeets, gatherings, parades, memorials, you name it. Just keep watching 'Upcoming Events' forum and you'll know what, where and when in plenty of time.

rlwm211

Ny-penn mvcc

Hi;

I would suggest you check out the area goings on at the NY-PENN website. I know it is pretty current these days and reflects the upcoming season's activities for the club up to late July at this point.

www.ny-pennmvcc.com

The events page has quite a list. There are several other events that are going to be added to the list fairly soon.

If you need any additional information, you can contact the any of the officers or officials from links on the site and also phone numbers.

RL

rlwm211

The indicated dates are incorrect.

WWT is not on schedule for this year.

The site is managed by a member and has not been changed yet to reflect this.

I will forward your concerns to the appropriate people.

Sorry for the confusion.

RL

vtdeucedriver

If you like a nice drive for a day to get there. The Green Mountain Military Vehicle club rally is July 9-11 in Northfield VT and the Merrimack Valley MV Club is on July 29-31 in Weare, NH

emr

Well it may be a drive but it is worth every second to make the MTA Nj show, this year i belive people are coming from georgia and the Carolinas... yeesh it is worth it, If displaying or selling we are there thursday 24 / 7 on till sunday, ... mtaswapmeet.us

Yohan

There is a classic car show this spring (June I think) in DeRuyter, between Cortland and Syracuse on state rt. 13. Last year there were about 10-15 military vehicles there. I'll be there with my Deuce and will post the dates in a seperate thread when I get them.:driver:

bikeboy

PM me wildchild, i also live in Binghamton, New to this area, Maybe we can meet up sometime, looking to meet some new friends up here that are into MV's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks