• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any Florida HMMWV owners here?

twisted60

Suzukovich, looks like we joined this thread late. I was looking to see if others wanted to meet up some time. I have traveled to west coast of Fl a few times in my M923, M998 is still in paperwork limbo

twisted60

Bought 5 ton Nov '15, bought M998 12 Sep '17, so paperwork limbo has just started. Should pick up M998 late Nov ???
I had to look up Gibsonton, I went to a Veterans appreciation day at Little Manatee Community off 301 last year with my 5 ton, will try to go again this year. I bet they would love to have a HMMWV show up...Last year it was my 5 ton and 2 WW2 era Jeeps. Snapshot000001.jpg

twisted60

It was 26 March this year, should be last weekend in March 2018, Great group of people, front row seated were WW2 Vets, around the flag were all Vet's, standing behind the WW2 Vet's are the Jeep owners and myself. ROTC group gave a rifle display.

suzukovich

My daughter's HS band is usually in the Veteran's Day Parade in Ruskin. This year I plan on being in the Parade as part of the East Bay HS/Eisenhower Middle Schools Bands. Since I will most likely hauling East Bays Band equipment trailer with the Humvee.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks