• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Gatherings around Dayton OH??

Jayco36REQS

Hey is there any Rallies or gatherings around Dayton OH? I'm interested in getting a MV and would like to check out some first hand and talk to some owners.

jw4x4

I have an M1009 and M932A1 you could check out. There have been impromptu gatherings @ WPAFB/DRMO west (akaSWBradley's place) from time to time. I see lots of postings from owners in the Dayton/Xenia area. SW has plenty of room for a git-together. We could make it a working gig and help him get that slapper motor out of the deuce.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I watch a movie and don't post for a few hours and next thing I know we are having a rally out here....

Sounds good and two sounds even better. First one to remove broke LDT. Second to install running engine to be named later.

:)

This was last Thursday.

Attachments

Ok, I watch a movie and don't post for a few hours and next thing I know we are having a rally out here....

Sounds good and two sounds even better. First one to remove broke LDT. Second to install running engine to be named later.

:)

This was last Thursday.
I'll lend a hand if possible. Nothing like gaining experience on someone else's vehicle. Keep us posted on dates.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the 1st and a half SW Bradley multifuel symposium. This first installment will cover the ventilated block syndrome and a multi faceted approach to remedy the ailment.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dunno if it will ever happen now! SWB just pulled home an 813. After we swapped out the air pack it runs and stops ok. I think he might keep it and sell the deuce. Look for a thread about the recovery some time soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks