• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any good places?

blackhueys

Ok I am going to be driving from denver co back to mn in a little bit was wondering if there are any good yards along the I 76 from denver co to the I 80 or anything along I 80 in nebraska till about I 29 heading north?
Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic

here is a general idea of the route I will be taking if you know of any yards along this route or nearby let me know as I really need a spare tire or at least the rim also the hold down hardware for my M 1009 Thanks everybody love the site!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you need a spare tire for? Let me rephrase that, what vehicle do you need it for?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks