• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any Hmmwv owners in southern Indiana? Newbie here looking for support if needed. Tnks

Worksalot

I am waiting for my ECU to clear. I will be picking up in Virginia, Just wondering if there are many owners in Southern Indiana? Maybe we can help each other i don't know but i will probably be on the needy end for a while. Thank you in advance. I live near Jasper indiana

tage

it's a wait. hopefully you bought a runner, as GP will just about try everything to get a truck running. so when they're in-op they're really in-op

ask questions, but do us all a favor and read all the TM's before you get the truck. you'll learn a lot of the truck, and the different systems. Will prolly answer a bunch of questions that you have in your mind.

Wire Fox

I'm a good way off from you, being that I'm in Indianapolis, but I'm glad to lend a hand if I'm ever able. I have almost every specialty hand tool required to work on any HMMWV engine or transmission, the transfer case, the geared hubs, and some other odds and ends I don't currently recall. I also have a complete electronic MSD system that can help troubleshoot the engine and especially troubleshoot a 4L80E transmission.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks