• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any ideas of current values for a nice M571?

PhrogPilot

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bought mine with Dad as a fun toy to play with. Dads gone now and Mom sold the farm so I just dont have the skills or area to give her what she deserves. Anyone see any recent sales figures of a nice M571?

PhrogPilot

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll need to share pictures, operational condition, and title status to get a better idea of value. I've seen Gama Goats sell for $3500-$15,000 in the last 3 years. It depends on a lot of factors.
A number of pics are here: New Gama Goat Owner. Help! How do I connect the cargo section??? | SteelSoldiers
Tractor is nice and still in USMC camo, Starts on the first push, just put new batteries in. Trailer was just restored in Army green. Many spares to include transmissions, windshields, soft doors, top, suspension components, etc.
I'm Seeing nice Mules go for $7500-$10k so my guess is it should be near the top of your values...
No title, I purchased it in Pa on a bill of sale...

Bought mine with Dad as a fun toy to play with. Dads gone now and Mom sold the farm so I just dont have the skills or area to give her what she deserves. Anyone see any recent sales figures of a nice M571?
Mate,

if the issue is getting it fixed to run and enjoy (been a few years since you first posted by the look), you're not too far from Cairo Ga, Russell has rebuilt a couple in the past ( generationjeep.net ).

Spock

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks