• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any ideas on getting the 1 3/16th nuts off body bushing bolt

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was out of my go to kano kroil inthe orange cans to have to use the pb was all i had .I havent herd of the Freeall where do you get that at?
Free All is a premium penetrant, similar to Kroil. While it's an endless argument of which is the best, the premiums generally all work better than PB Blaster, and you're not going to get significantly different results from one premium over another. If you normally use Kroil, just stick with it... Free All isn't going to magically save the day.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had to use a 40” 3/4 breaker bar to do that once. It helped to remove the bumper and had the wing that holds the headlight off. That was on my winch swap, so taking all that off was part of the gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah the smell of victory this morning with 6 ft yes 6 ft of heavy 2 in square tubing and 3/4 ratchet about 18 in of extention and some tarp straps to hold the the ratchet end up on the nut but it poped like a 22 rifle when they broke loose . On the drivers side i just loosend the 1/2 in nut on the infared light in drivers side bumper and twist the light over you can get the nut big washer and whats left of the bushing out coming straight down without droping bumper pass side u have plenty of room to change out. good luck to all on this task !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks