• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any info on radio switch box SA-2237/U ??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have this listed for sale, someone is interested in it. However, other than the info on the data plate, I don't know much about it, and Google isn't much help either. It appears I have the only one known to man. :) Anyways, here the info on the data plate, and a pic - if anyone has had experience with the radio or communications installation that this switch box goes in, please chime in and give us some more info, please. Thanks!

Box is approximately 4 x 6.5 x 3 inches.

Two connectors, one on each side of the box, 18-pin, look compatible with CX-4723 control cable.

Date plates reads:

"SWITCH BOX
SA-2237/U
NSN 5930-01-017-5661
(DL-SC-B-690890)
24 VDC U.S."

Any help you all can provide would be greatly appreciated....

Attachments

Wile E. Coyote

I have one of those too. Never did figure out what it was for, but guessed it was for MSRT and friends. Couldn't find anything useful either via NSN or part number search either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks