• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anjay22

You are more than welcome treiz! We are meeting on Feb 8th in Magnolia at the corner of 1488 and Hornea Egypt at 1100. We will meet in the parking lot and convoy to the Pizza shack in Montgomery to make a grand entrance. Super exciting! lol.
The Kroger parking lot...

m715mike

My buddy (The Pizza Shack's owner) is saving a room for us on February 8 and asked for a rough head count. Hopefully we have a big turn-out! Please let me know if you plan to join us and if you are bringing family/friends.

I'm looking forward to the convoy and will see y'all at Kroger at 1100. If anyone can't make the convoy, please still feel free to meet us at noon-ish at The Pizza Shack in Montgomery.

m715mike

Looks like we will have great driving weather tomorrow (high 40's and low 50's). See everyone at the Kroger parking lot at 1100.

Kroger
6616 FM 1488 Rd
Magnolia, TX 77354
(FM 1488 and Honea Egypt)

jjrlsr24

We would probably get you some recognition from your new home owner's association! You know that I would love to piss off a home owner's association that isn't mine for a change!! LOL!!

runk

Heading out from downtown now, if I miss you at Kroger, I'll head over to the pizza shack. Took longer then expected to wake the truck....

m715mike

:ditto:

I had a great time as well. Not to mention, there were some mighty fine looking trucks...

image.jpg

I'm looking forward to catching-up with everyone in Bryan next month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks