• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest In a South central PA, Md get-together?

RandyMcB

I am checking to see if there is any interest in a get-together, camping, cook-out type of event in the south York Co. area later this spring. I am looking at Memorial day weekend to see if enough people would like to attend to make it worth it. 50 wooded acres, several trails, a mud pit ( the one that ate my deuce last weekend) possible target shooting and what ever else we think of.
Let me know if you are interested !

c_clar

heck yeah!

i live very close to columbia would be interested in a weekly or by weekly get togather some place we can do some wheelin how often do you think we could offroad at this place?

StoneMill

Did anything come of this? My deuce is done and I've got a bunch of other offroad toys. I just looked at renting some land in south York for camping. Wonder how close you are. I live in etown and would be interested in wheeling. I work every Friday and Saturday night though. Get a few weekends off through out the year and I'm free the rest if the week too. I love my work schedule but I also hate it.

jwentz57

It has been a while for any post so I thought that it may be good to bring back the idea for a get-together in our area here in south central pa I know i would like to get together with others that we can get our MV in one place at the same time and meet one another

PaFarmer

We do have semi-annual get togethers at Rausch Creek in Schuylkill County. Rausch Creek is five minutes off of Rt 81 at the Rt 209 exit.

The rallys have been in October and March for the past several years. Do a search on Rausch Creek on the SS forum for more info.

joshs1ofakindxj

I would be interested in a closer and informal event to get to see some trucks and meet some people and do some camping and beer drinking, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks