• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any left in Texas?

Nutro

I'm trying to possibly buy a deuce from a local guy but just in case that doesn't work out, do you guys know if there will ever be any GL Deuces out of Texas in the near future?

I only ask because I wouldn't be able to afford a tow from out of state to Texas and/or any repairs needed to get a truck roadworthy.

Thanks!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scout around the pictures of current lots. Not a sure fire way but you can see some interesting things. Chances are GL in Texas wont have any for a while due to other auctions taking priority. Also try GSA.

Nutro

I've looked at the GSA site but I can never find any 2.5 ton trucks at all. Where on that site should I be looking? I've found other vehicles like Silverados etc etc

Barrman

There is a guy in Caldwell that might want to sell his soon. PM Pistolnut and see what he says. Very easy and short 100 miles from Austin since the truck runs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks