• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any lmtv owners near Las Cruces NM

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Won a nice clean looking M1088A1 at LC NM. Sold as a non runner. Looks like it was driven there. Was hoping I could pay someone a few bucks to go out there and take a look at it. May be easy to get running. I could talk you thru it over the phone if needed. Would make my life easier for shipping.
will atpawnking dotcom or 203-378-7105 landline

nmtractor2.jpgnmtractor1.jpg
Thanks
Will

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The lmtv does not really have any good forklift points. You can strap or chain to shackle or lift points and move it like that. If you leave it to the lot operator chances are its getting forked by the front or back both cause damage. Unfortunately I cant go get the stuff myself. Most cross country haulers dont have winches on their truck.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Around here I can get that stuff done. Plenty of indy haulers with drop deck or ramps and winch. Release the brakes and on it goes. 2400 miles away not so much. I have it covered though. We shall see if some batts and fuel bring it to life.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your exactly right Will, your truck will get damaged if not loaded correctly, key words you mentioned "lift points", here's proof of my experiences you can get non runners loaded when using the right equipment and operator's, M1078 non runner with flat tires, from Las cruces NM to Northern CA using a Low Bow & a chain to pull onto, 1200 miles, total $1400.00, next is a 50,000 lbs P&H crane non runner again from Texas to Northern CA using a Trail king Equipment trailer with a winch, 1800 miles, total $2100.00, I hope this has helped build confidence in fellow SS members that you can get the job done safely and correctly and at a reasonable price, Ive used the same broker since day one, got lucky I guess, he knows what I want and cares about my equipment, if he can't get it done I personally show up to ensure quality controll, good luck SS members
Holy crap, you are paying a little over a dollar a mile for RGNs and Landolls? That is hard to believe, those types of equipment rarely roll for less than $4/mi.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks