• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any master mechanics of LMTV willing to travel to Puerto Rico?

jmenende

Howdy guys. I have an M1078a1 that I want to get running. I mainly fix gensets and dont have the time right now to dig into the lmtv manuals and do guesswork on the A1 stuff thats not on the manuals. Anyone want to come over to PR for a few days and help me. We can work out reasonable pay and I can put you up in a hotel and pay airfare. Any Takers?

LmtvPR

Hey There I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you ever got your LMTV running? I also Have a 1078A1 in Puerto Rico that I got running perfectly and now im having inconsistent power to dash and no start after my employee left dash power switch on for 2 weeks and drained batteries. I have rebuilt the starter, replaced battery voltage box below spare tire carrier and battery disconnect solenoid and still nothing. I would like to see if we can connect and possibly help each other. I have mine with trailer in Carolina.

jmenende

Hey There I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you ever got your LMTV running? I also Have a 1078A1 in Puerto Rico that I got running perfectly and now im having inconsistent power to dash and no start after my employee left dash power switch on for 2 weeks and drained batteries. I have rebuilt the starter, replaced battery voltage box below spare tire carrier and battery disconnect solenoid and still nothing. I would like to see if we can connect and possibly help each other. I have mine with trailer in Carolina.
Yeah. I actually got around to do it and both are running but not perfect. Im waiting on some parts.

LmtvPR

i sent you a conversation message and would like to connect I could use some help to get mine running again as i am stumped on my problem.

jmenende

The trucks have all been bought locally. Hacienda will charge you taxes of you want to register it and tag it. If you plan to bring it over, just leave it with your own tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: art
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks