• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any mechanics in northern RI/southern MA?

Wolfie

Any mechanics in northern RI/southern MA that don't rip people off? I haven't had my truck for over a month, and now the new axle install that was originally going to be $250-$300 is done and I'm being told it took 8 hours and the bill is $600+. I'm unemployed at the moment and only have the $300 I was told it would cost for the install. Now I have no idea how I'm getting my truck back, and would like to never have to repeat this scenario. I'm not a mechanic, but I find it hard to believe that installing a new axle, e-brake line, and brake lines could possibly take 8 hours. In addition to this headache I need new rims and tires put on, and bodywork (rust).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks