• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any MI guys going to Dayton Ohio

jwright

I trying to get a cargo cover kit (troop seats, bows, and cover) for a 5 ton dump truck from Buick City, MI ( members name Armada) to Dayton Ohio for the MVPA convention Aug 3-6. Where my guy will bring it back to Kansas City for me. Armada tells me that the kit is big and heavy and would need to go on a trailer. Might be able to take it out of the creates so it does not take up so much room. Any help would be GREAT

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be headed that way to pick up a trailer in cincinatti. Would the crate fit in the back of a pickup truck?

jwright

I think it might if you ran them up over the tail gate. I do not know how long the troop seat are. I think that they are a little shorter then the Duce and a half.
Pic 1 has three kits on a trailer
I think that if you could pull it out of the create it would be alot better to haul

Attachments

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm..........
I was looking for a way to get to the convention on the cheap. (currently planning motorcycle or car pool)
I have a snowmobile trailer with a 8 x 10 foot deck with enough tongue to over hang the front by a foot or so.
If it will fit on that, my fuel cost would be about $175, otherwise my car hauler requires a truck to pull it and the fuel cost would be about about $250, at that point I guess I could just bring a deuce down.