• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any mil flatbed trailers to complement the deuce?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK Maddawg, I think maybe this is what you are looking for. Page 2, post #16. I am not entirely sure on how to post the direct link, but here goes. (Go to page 3 for more.)
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members-rides/61529-mv-rv-camper-conversion-pics-info-2.html
Same guy, but that's a different trailer. He had pics of a 2-axle trailer that used deuce wheels, kinda looked like it used to be a mobile light set or genset carrier, but boxed in. Kinda like the one in those pics, but the one you showed me only has 1 axle.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found the pics - it's not a flatbed, but I have seen flatbeds that use the same trailer base, without the box. It's an MPS-11 radar trailer, like I said I have seem flat-bed versions as well.

Attachments

jollyroger

I like my M1061. It has the same bolt pattern to the wheels as the deuce. Obviously low profile tires and lower deck than a deuce bed.

The tires are not 40 inches tall. But how tall do you really want the flatbed and how much ground clearance do you need?

I have taken the deuce a lot of places loaded for bear, litterally. On that rough of terrain I don't want a trailer because the trail is too tight. If I gotta back up it would be a nightmare. The only trailer I would take on those trails is the M105. And that would be difficult at best.