• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any of you chaps pick up at Ft Drum today?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone grabbed 3 sets a few minutes before I got mine. Figured it might be someone here.

IMG_20171114_121953_238.jpg

novaman

No but I've been there before and ill never go back!
I won the best 2 803s of a lot and paid double what every one else did.
Got there and come to find out nothing has item number tags on them and she was just letting people take whichever ones they wanted.
Least to say I was pissed.
I made her strike a deal on trading one up to a 804 lot that had not been auctioned yet and Got my money back for the other.
I had to tell GL that the one was "damaged" because if you tell em its gone then being its on base the MP's get called in and an investigation gets opened and you will never see your money till the investigation is closed.
For future bidders That's exactly what I should have done so we could get her fired but. I came from Michigan and didn't want to be completly out on my ass $3000 and a PTO day from work.

Bmxenbrett

Same here with her my first time. Tryed to dump 2 old crap sets on me. Went in the back and picked the cherry ones. Next time i got what i won at auction.

Did you win those at govplanet?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, those are GP Sets. Paul, the GP OSM confirmed that Samantha no longer works there (his competitor). Good thing too, she was nothing but a problem to deal with, and screwed up royally about 6-8 months ago on a HUGE volume of sets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks