• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any one buy anything from ft. meade?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Inspect...take a lot of pictures...document what is there and what is not to make sure it is the same when you pick it up. I just lost about $1300 worth of parts off of a truck and GL told me to pound sand. True story. Caveat emptor...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BKubu said:
Inspect...take a lot of pictures...document what is there and what is not to make sure it is the same when you pick it up. I just lost about $1300 worth of parts off of a truck and GL told me to pound sand. True story. Caveat emptor...
Bruce,

That wasn't at Ft Meade though was it? Other than a general GL hose job it could happen to anyone. :-(

steve

BobM

powerhouseduece said:
im going to make a appointment to go this week, am i allowed to take a camera??
Yes yes and yes! And while you are at if, if you see item#3024, would you take a look at it and maybe a coupla pics for me? It is a 1008 pickup. :D
Thanks, Bob

powerhouseduece

sure i have never been there or know what to do but im gonna call on monday and get the rundown. ill try to get some pics of your truck and send them to you. are you gonna come get it when the time comes or is someone pickin it up for you?

BobM

powerhouseduece said:
sure i have never been there or know what to do but im gonna call on monday and get the rundown. ill try to get some pics of your truck and send them to you. are you gonna come get it when the time comes or is someone pickin it up for you?
ROADTRIP!! :D
We're gonna go get it!

BobM

I'm usually careful, but even that doesn't always work! :D
The funny thing is that we were just in DC a coupla weeks ago on a little "getaway". If I'd have known that I was gonna win a truck.....

powerhouseduece

well let me know when your gonna go pick it up and we will meat up ill drive the duece n see how many times i get pulled over by the time i get there(hopefully none knock on wood)

BobM

powerhouseduece said:
well let me know when your gonna go pick it up and we will meat up ill drive the duece n see how many times i get pulled over by the time i get there(hopefully none knock on wood)
Sounds like fun. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to get my paperwork approved.

powerhouseduece

im gonna put some bids in for a truck or 2 this week and since this is the first time ive used gl im sure if i win anything it will really take a while to get my paperwork

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks