• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any one ever heard of KUBLOS???

Streetgliderx

http://kublossurplus.com/

i found this site thanks to my father in law he says they are in PA somewhere. any one ever dealt with them? he told me he has a magazine where this guy advertises running road ready deuces for $4000... now for a bama boy thats no real bargain but we don't all live in bama now do we? so for those who know and those who don't here is all i found on them... claims to have every part for them as well

thanks guys

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try the search function.

Streetgliderx

hey thanks man i might do that you fellas been great! ... and i tries a search but it said to me no topics returned.... and as for the search thing if everybody searched and no one posted wouldnt we all get kinda short search results? i understand the monotonus ones but i couldnt find nothin on this guy. next time i search maybe this post will show up

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A search for "kublo's" should get you 29 results. If you don't get the same results, you may need help with searching, just ask and I'll try to help you get better results. I agree that we need to both search and post, I am glad you found helpful info.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used the apostrophe also. Just typed in kublo's

Top of this page, click Tools. click Search, click Forum only. Enter kublo's. click Search

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks