• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one going to Petit Jean MVPA Show?

Pinz25086

I am back in Arkansas to visit my Mom and Dad and found out that this weekend is the Petit Jean MVPA show. Anyone in Arkansas going to be there on Sat? I am planning to head up with my dad to go check it out and would like to meet any fellow SS members in the area.

Wayne

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be on my way back from Mississippi on Friday and intend stopping by to see it. I know several SS members are going I am not sure what day?
James G.

ARYankee

I'll be there as well on Saturday. I'll have my deuce and a trailer along with my rag tag bunch :) I'll be handing out flyers for our new MV club along with trying to sell a couple of pairs of my acquired combat boots......

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Wayne, would you be interested in grabbing 18 pistons and sleeves for me? ARYankee should have 27, 9 for gimp and the rest mine. If you can I need to post it in another thread! Actually, it would work of you room for all 27. Let me know!

cyruscat

I hope to be there but don't have my truck out of the GL bunch yet. Waiting on Battle Creek office. But now that I know that some of you local guys will be there, I just have to so I can meet you in person.

Cyruscat

Pinz25086

Great, I hope to meet up with some of the Ark crowd. I will have on a FL SS Rally t-shirt to help identify myself.

Kenny, I should be able to pick up your piston kits. I will be in the Buick so I will take all that I can hold weight wise if that is ok? Call me on the cell since I am using my mom's computer when I can.

AR Yankee - I am in Hot Springs and can come get the kits any evening if that works better for you (less junk to haul up to the rally). If you are interested in this option, call me 501-623-3605 and give me directions.

Wayne

ARYankee

It's no big deal. It gives me a reason to go besides it'll give me the chance to meet a few of the others from here and possibly recruit for the new club :) What days are you going?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARYankee, Wayne's computer service is spotty. I don't have the number with me but in the AM I'll PM you his cell number. You can give him all the pistons and I'll get Gimpy's to him at the rally.

Much thanks Guys!

ARYankee

Sweeet!!!! I'll see you all Saturday. I'll be driving the deuce pulling a M105 trailer...... I'll probably be there between 9 and 10am.

ARYankee

pinz has the pistons now so the SS Relay continues...... BTW it was great meeting ya'll today... Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you in the future at some meetings and club events :)

Pinz25086

It was a great day for this event, 80 degrees with a nice cool breeze! Glad to have met everyone and a special thanks to ARYankee for the boots. I really had a great time and the area was breath taking. The view from atop of the falls was worth the trip itself. I have pictures to post but I can not get the computer to work with me. If you have a chance to visit this area, all I can say is DO IT. You will not be disappointed. Man do I not want to go back to Florida.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks