• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any one need any thing moved

heinz57

I will be going a trip here and I will be pulling my 43ft gooseneck anyone need any thing.moved I will be go from Ia to Kansas to my to ill and any where in between. So if u would like some help getting our items home I will be glad to help

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you posting from a phone?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When is your trip planned, I know a member needing a M35 hard top moved from KS to KY.
Swindad2 is the member with the needs.
JC

cpf240

What great timing!

My wife was just saying the other day that she thinks the couch would look better on the other wall. Of course, that would mean moving the entertainment center as well. And, if the entertainment center is moved, the sub and surround speakers will have to move too.

Hmm... now that I think about it, I don't think that will work. Never mind.

:-D

stevo

If this hard top still needs to go, looks like I will be taking a big p/u truck and small trailer to VA from KC MO next week. Where in KS is it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks