• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any place to buy NOS whistler turbo?

ClarkeF

So what's the deal with the whistler turbo? Is it a C or D model engine? Is there an advantage to it? How do you know which turbo you get?

Thanks!

dcthom3

Use the search to find picks. The turbo is independent of the engine. A c engine can have a d turbo. The c turbo has a small housing on the exhaust side, and the d turbo's exhaust housing is much bigger. The c makes a whistle and the d makes a little more boost.

wsucougarx

The Whistler does sound great for a little while, however IMHO it gets old after awhile. I wouldn't mind have one in the inventory though. Someday I may want to nice whistle and others the nice quiet turbo. It all depends:razz:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of money does the C and the D turbos run on adverage? Don't know if I'm in the market for one, just curious.