• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any reason this will not work???

devilman96

I am working on some technical drawings for electrical mods, 12 conversions, ign switches, lock outs, etc... I thought it would be a cool thing to post for other people whom might need the reference...

This one is for installing a keyed ignition switch which would replace the OEM start button and accessory switch...

Anyone see any problems with combining wires 1 and 27?

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wire #1 is the generator output and goes to the regulator on the units with a separate generator/regulator set-up.
It goes through a resistor which monitors the current and an SCR (solid state switch) within the regulator and should not by combined with anything else if you have the two separate units.
Need to check on the alternator wiring for the numbers there.

devilman96

Do you have a good scan, pic, or can point me to a TM & page showing the 2 piece system? That way I can resolve the issue for ether set up by doing diagrams for both...

In the original diagram I can see why you would want to keep 74 and 1 apart so that current and switching was not an issue when starting but other wise I cant see a hitch in the revision?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks