• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any South Carolina Members coming to the Georgia Rally?

Green_gator

I am thinking about bidding on one of many M105 trailers up for sale at Fort Jackson. Before bidding i wanted to see if anyone local to there that is planning to come to the Georgia Rally and would be willing to discuss picking up a trailer and bringing it to the rally for me. Learned on an earlier bid to have the transport completely nailed down before the buying and consider that expense a learning cost. If you are willing to do this, provided that I win one, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details and compensation. Never seem to be many for sale in Florida and I have not seen any of the generator trailers minus generator that I really would like so I am seeing if this could work.

Moderators, I do not think this violates the rules on auction postings from what I read but please feel free to remove if in your opinion it is a violation.

Thanks.

z28young

Hey Jwaller I saw that you were in Columbia, SC. I live down in Sumter, SC and recently got a M35A2 from Ft Jackson. It blew a head gasket and I was wondering if you knew anyone in the area that could help me out in getting it back on the road. I am good with a small block Chevy but not to familiar with a diesel.
Also I work at the Dorn VA in Columbia, maybe we could see if anyone would be interested in have a get together up at the VA. Just an idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks