• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any surplus yards in nj?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure if junkyards are legal in NJ period. Much less MV yards. I grew up in NJ back in the 1970s-1990s and most of the yards I knew of were being pretty well litigated and zoned out of business. Most of the yards went to a "car breaker" format, where an incoming car is right away disassembled, the good parts are inventoried and warehoused, and the rest is scrap metal. Saves from having piles of cars and trucks sitting around in a yard being "unsightly" in the eyes of the local bureaucrats. The few yards that I knew of within driving distance of where I lived in NJ were actually in NY and PA states.

5tonpuller

yards

In BRACKNEY P.A there is one. Kublos. They have been very good to me. Ken Sr. and Ken Jr. are great people to work with.

Kublo's Military Surplus

Attachments

armydad93

In BRACKNEY P.A there is one. Kublos. They have been very good to me. Ken Sr. and Ken Jr. are great people to work with.

Kublo's Military Surplus
how expencive are they for vehicles? I was thinking of buying my first rig as a long bed and replacing cargo bed with a walk in house box to make my bug out rig for camping/ shtf etc. But as im a single parent money's very tight. i've been looking around the internet and anything I can afford is rust blowing away in the breeze beyond help. ps anyone know of a yard around rhode island ,mass or conn?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks