• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

any yards to pick part for a m715

KsM715

eastern surplus just posted a thread with a bunch of m715 parts listed on their website says they have a tailgate that is not listed. I dont know how to post links but I know its something like www.easternsurplus.net or something like that.

Last edited:

KsM715

hmmmm would you look at that. put www in front of it and it makes a link for you.

fireman also try asking around some of the local small volunteer Fire Depts. sometimes they have scrap piles and old parts they have taken off of the trucks they use. thats how I got the tailgate to my truck.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just stop by gimpy's place in cinci tomorrow and take what you need... He won't be there to say no!

BWHAHAHHAHAHA!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I kill U! Just cause I'm gone doesn't mean that Shelley won't be here. I think she is actually meaner(is that a word) than I am. She is a good shot too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks