• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anybody flip rear hubs on M925

bigjuice69

i got the back tires off and the rear hub setup looks different from a 900 truck to a 800 truck and was wondering if anybody has flipped the hubs on the 945 bridge truck any help would be great. thanks

emr

The m925 is a dropside cargo with a winch, ... should be no need to flip 5 ton hubs,,, :) The rears may be slightly out a little from the front, this is fine and more stable, if u bring the rears perfect or a little more narrow, it will be more unstable, just sayin.... what is the 945 ? I do not see one with the 939 series.... ?does not mean there is not one, just not in the book, i did not remember that number so i would love to see it.... [thumbzup]

bigjuice69

hub to hub is 78 inches and mount the wheels flipped with 16's should add at least 12 to 13 inches to each side making the truck too wide!!! the bridge truck axles are at 8 to 10 inches wider than other 5 ton trucks. end of axle shaft to end of axle shaft is 95 inches

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks