• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have a parking spot?

Heavy D.

Hello everyone, I am in the Coast Guard currently assigned here in the NYC area. I am transferring to Kodiak Alaska for the next 3 years. I cannot bring my beloved M35A3 with me without paying a fortune. I don't know anyone that has any room for it. Is there anybody out there within 50 miles that has a big lot that wouldn't mind putting up my truck until I return stateside? It's a long shot but figured I would ask. Thanks

Paul

Last edited:

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can store her here, Dorset Ohio, free, bring a tarp to cover her and we can spray her down with bar oil to keep mr rust at bay! If you want I could start her once a month for ya, and call ya, so ya can hear her:) God bless and thank for serving.

Heavy D.

Thank you everyone for your generosity! I am going to bump this one more time and see if anybody else is a little closer. If not I would like to take Ollied up on his offer if it still stands. Again thank you thank you everyone for your willingness to help!

91W350

I am clear out here in the middle of Kansas, but I have dry storage behind my house and would gladly house your baby for you. Thanks for your service!

acesneights1

Is it registered ? Might be able to help you out in CT but I can't have anymore unregistered trucks on my property...lol
My close friend is in the Coast Guard right now. Hawaii. I am 2.5 hrs from NYC. Ex NY'er myself.

DevRev

I'm in Louisville KY and have 7 acres that it could be stored on, free. Probably too far.. Aka 700 miles away lol but thought I'd offer. No place to cover it.

Last edited:

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roaddog58 in Ohio, offer still stands, would drive ya to Cleveland for a flight out, God Bless, I'm headed to Knob Creek Machinegun shoots in KY with 71 M35A2 w/w, 45 all the way![ 500+] Back roads:)

ollied

i aM LEAVING 4 SUSSEX SHOW NEXT THURS IF U BRING TRUCK HERE 4 STORAGE I WILL TAKR U HOME 4 FREE oOliver Davis 101 park Mt Airy Md 21771 cell 240 674 6003 I am 30 miles wesf of balto opp op I70

Heavy D.

Indeed Ollied is sheltering Heavy D. Until I return. Thank you everybody for offering your assistance. I look forward to paying it forward with your future needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks