• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have any aftermarket M35A* LED headlights they particularly like?

TheQuaker

Fully agree. DOT has lost that battle. Just doing my bit to ensure it doesn't give our trucks a bad name to be able to see and be (safely) seen at night.
I agree 100%.

It would go a long way if every MV owner on SS, at a minimum, would check and adjust their headlight aim - especially if they have done a tire size change (up or down).

It would separate us nicely from the pickup crowd that doesn't seem to understand the concept that doing an 8" body lift and putting on 37's might have affected where their headlights are pointing???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks