• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody Have Deuce Exhaust Parts?

paradeduty

Trying to get a Non-Turbo Deuce put together for a drive and needed to locate the source of an exhaust leak. Found that the upper flange on the "downtube" from the exhaust manifold to the muffler has cracked off. Anybody have any spare tubes or suggestions? This sucks, but I need to have the truck together for the trip on Sunday. Thanks Gang!

Dave.

paradeduty

The entire "downtube" runs with various bends from the exhaust manifold to the front of the muffler behind the Battery Box. Really don't need to replace the whole thing, but will if necessary. Was hoping to find a "repair pipe section" to replace just the top end of the pipe.

steelandcanvas

I stripped the exhaust off of my old N/A Deuce and I think I still have the parts. Get me a photo of exactly what part you want, and if I have it, you can have it for the ride.

paradeduty

Yup - #11 in Jeff's exploded view - good job Jeff!

Looks like there should be a (asbestos?) gasket between #11 and #9 as well.

Do either of you guys have both parts? You guys are awesome!

Dave.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Dave. I had #11 laying around here for probably 6 years. I couldn't bring myself to scrap it. Finally I sold it at last year's GA rally. MDSA, I think?

I will look for the gasket, but I think it is gone. I am pretty sure I have #9. Maybe a "hometown" muffler shop could fab a repair section for you?

paradeduty

Jonathan - PM Sent

Jeff - yup - I was thinking the same thing. just have to find one that can fab 3 1/2 inch tube. All I really need is a flange pressed on one end and a "bell" expanded on the other of about a 8 or 12 inch piece. Cut off the old one and clamp away!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks