• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody in Colorodo going to Fort Carson?

citizensoldier

Anybody going to Fort Carson Colorodo that is willing to pick up a pallet of MBU heaters and ship them to me in Michigan for a fee? I am not having any luck with the GL reccomended shippers? Or maybe someone is coming East?

citizensoldier

It would need to be done within a couple weeks. Did'nt need a EUC and they are already paid for. But maybe if someone in Colorodo gets them off base this could work out.. I will check and see if they give a weight but its on pallet of 12 heaters.. It should not br very much..

avengeusa

i have to go there for my son, but in feb, if you need help then, maybee we can get something worked out for you

i would just drag down a trailer with me when i went

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks