• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody need Blazer M1009 or Pickup M1008 Parts?

blackdog

I do have another bridge plate but I'm not sure about the blackout lights. The B/O lights are a pretty hot item despite them being about the most useless for us civilians :lol:

Brian

fredrader

blackdog said:
I do have another bridge plate but I'm not sure about the blackout lights. The B/O lights are a pretty hot item despite them being about the most useless for us civilians :lol:

Brian
Once you find out about the data plate,see if you have the lights and Bridge plate and PM me the total and where to send the funds..I can send funds Via PayPal or MO..Thanks

Bobert

Would you be willing to part with the plastic dummy light covers. I need the gen 1, gen 2, coolant, 4wd, and the little ones under the speedo and fuel guage.

CCATLETT1984

fredrader said:
Is there a good vinyl floor mat in one of your M1008's ?? If so I could use one ..Let me know..
there was a military order to remove the rubber mats, they trap water under them and cause the floor to rust out. once that "jut" padding gets wet, it NEVER dries out.

fredrader

That is why just about every 1008 has rusted floors I guess..I pulled mine out and it still had the padding and the vinyl and the passenger side was wet..The drivers side had the floor patched and the padding had been removed on the flat portion of the floor..I still want one if I can find one since I won't be hosing it out like the GI's did..I don't know where else to get one... : :?

azmax64

Sounds as if you are down to the frame. I did see AZdeuce looking for 4 wheels. Something we used to do in the army, take M880 wheels-70s Dodge-and mount HUMMV tires and they mount on cucv and give it an agressive look. The tires do rub a bit making turns.

blackdog

Hey guys, quick update, I've got a bit of the parts off of this thing already but progress was interrupted by my dad who wanted me to go and pick up his new John Deere riding lawnmower... :roll: I won't be able to part anything out today, but I think on Sunday I'll get back on it. I've sent a few people PM's regarding various items... if you haven't received one yet don't worry I'll get to you soon!

fredrader

I found the rear blackout lights and Bridge plate ,Pintel Hitch and backing plate,Top rifle mounts (2) of them,..I shouldn't need anything now but If I need anything else I'll let ya know.

thediesel

is there any way i could get a complete fuel filter base from you with all of the sensors and seals.

my trucks water pressure sensor that sits behind the fuel filter is leaking diesel because the seal(packing) is bad and the o-ring i am currently using this allows air to get into the fuel system and causes me hell to start when motor is cool or semi-cool. if you could help me out that would be great, since no else can.