• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody need M215 parts?

citizensoldier

Well another one is falling to the scrapper death crunch. Scrap here is $245 a ton right now and it was as high as $300 and some change a few days ago.. So my neighbor is scrapping a M215. The PTO, pump and cylinder is all there. All axles ,frame, bed , trans, Tcase,linkage, and so on.. He ripped the cab off it today, I saved the hood, some guages,door glass, winshield, switches and some other little stuff. If anyone wants some of this stuff PM me with what you will pay and I will see what I can do in the morning. It will be headed for the scrap yard about 10 AM. Man I hate to see them all go.. Never to be made again.. :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks