• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody seen jatonka?

Coal Cracker

Hi all,

I've committed to buy a set of filter adapters in the for sale section, but I'm not shure how to pay him, I've pm'd , but no jatonka. Is there a meet or rally somewhere that he's hiding out at?

Thanks

chgofiveo

I just purchased a oil filter set up from him... I sent him a couple of emails and a couple of PMs...I took him a day or two to get back to me... I then sent him a check , he let me know when he received it and has sent my package Tuesday...Im waiting for it...I think he checks the site and messages every few days, and does so late at night because my replies were very late...Have no fear, he will get back with you. I have his mailing address if you want to get the check sent out and get a jump on it

frodobaggins

Just making shure I did the commit to buy right, I though It was like ebay :oops: and I didn't want to tick anybody off by not sending payment the right way.

Just for future reference, when someone sells multiple items of something, it's better just to email/pm instead of using "commit to buy".

When you "commit to buy" it takes down the ad for that item.

nickd

John was just at the Red Ball Rally in Gilbert Pa last weekend 9/18 9/19. He should be home now. Call him at 518 424 8455 and he will take care of you

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I saw him last Friday, in person. The crusty old fart still looks great. He has been busy but by now it should be business as usual. Hey five0, you will love these filters!!

Coal Cracker

I saw him at gilbert too, and should have bought them there, but was feeling guilty bout buying other goodies, after thinking bout it, I should have bought the filter kit first :oops:
so like a dummy now I'll pay shipping. LOL O-well

Srjeeper

Coal Cracker,

John is a busy man, so there's times it may take a bit for him to get back to you, but rest assured he will.

If your in a hurry by all means get your stuff now, but if not just wait till the Redball Jim Thorpe indoor show in March.

John's always there and as helpful to everyone as ever.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the show, He did mention a new job and working out of town (not sure when it starts). John won't let you down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks