• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody want to buy my BOBBED deuce?

Blythewoodjoe

Well, I brought a new truck home today, so since I have done nothing on the shortened deuce since getting it from my father in law, I guess it needs to go.

I am considering it a project truck. I needs lots of little things to be a good truck. Mostly time, which I don’t have a lot of. It has some wiring issues and a poor paint job. I placed the axle in the exact place it was before it was shortened so it is a little shorter than most of the other 4 wheelers. I am asking $3500 for it right now. As I find time to work on it that price will increase. Also if anyone is interested I can place several different tire and bed combo’s on it. The bed on it is a m101 that was pretty rusty. I don’t consider it to be a real asset. In all reality I am considering it a cab and chassis.

Here’s what it has going for it. It’s a good running truck. At the moment I have a hart top on it. It has four 11.00 tires on it but that can be changed to 4 or 6, 9.00’s. The rear axle was installed by using the front springs and hangers from a parts truck. This makes the front and rear easy to calculate what load they can have on them.

If you are looking for a truck as nice as the one that was discussed on this forum a few weeks ago, buy his. My truck is a fixer upper. But if you have a little money and plenty of time this might be your truck. If no one is interested I will continue to work on it and one day sell it as a complete truck. I have considered trying several beds including a M105 with fender wells make to match the size of the front fenders. I have also considered cutting down a deuce bed. Like I said I will throw in one bed and a set of tire in what ever I have available. I just don’t have time to work on it. The old too many projects syndrome.

If anybody is interested let me know. This is located near Columbia SC and I can deliver a short distance. This truck could be driven, but it hasn’t been driven a lot and I would be worried to drive it far with out some road time on it.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Hmm.. sounds good but need a visual.

Hey guys, this is what the classifed section was designed for. Please keep your buyin and sellin in the classifieds. Thanks.

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Hmm.. sounds good but need a visual.

Let me first off thank Chris for unlocking this page.

I just placed an ad in the classifieds for a reduction in price on the above truck. This is a "this weekend" special. I am tired of looking at the truck. I will place more pictures on the ad later today. Cleaning the yard special is $2500 without the hard top. This weekend only. If you can't pick it up before Monday, it will go back to the old price. My phone number is on my web site listed in the profile.

I would like to thank the guys that keep this forum running. I am a grateful person even if I am grumpy.
Joe Trapp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks