• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone bid in event 4090?

AceHigh

Not that event but mine is languishing. Just had another chat with Merideth:

Meredith: Your EUC has been sent to the DRMS for final processing. You are currently at 27 days in process. Typically, first time EUC's take 45 days or more, so your's is actually moving along quite quickly.
The auction closed Mar 5 and the EUC went to BC on Mar 10

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a few things in that sale too, going tomorrow to pick up my first one and the others on Friday.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I bought the commercial trailer with aluminum box at Meade and they are just now processing my EUC. Sat until Wednesday as not received but had been sent day after auction. The emailed me it was received but they never changed thestatus on the website.

Now I guess I wait for BC to clear it. Will probably happen while I'm out of town next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks