• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone bid on "sealed bid" auctions?

Stonepicker1

Won one of the two lots.

There was two of these lots and I placed a high bid on one and a lower bid on the other one. I won the lot with the low bid. :)

There are 60 total on two pallets.

Load Tamer Cargo Nets.

They show in the listing that they are 144"x78". But the NSN 3940-01-449-2369 show it to be 114"x78".

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
What size are they? I been thinking about getting one or two for my trailers/trucks.

Edit, didn't see the 2nd page.

2nd edit, I think I might be interested. Let me know once you figure out pricing.

Last edited:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loadtamer nets are THE BEST EVER... I own several sizes, I wont trade them for the world. The biggest thing is to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, and make sure you attach the carabeiners to the ROPE, and not the net itself. Then just pull and tighten it all up, and cinch down the ropelock. The problem is that people think they are expensive (and they are) but you get what you pay for. There is no comparison to the $20 next at the autoparts store. I have a LoadTamer net that was made for a PLS flatrack. 20 feet long, I use it on my deckover trailer. Best $150 purchase on ebay ever.

Last edited: