• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone bidding on GL stuff in Colorado?

Deuce-bigalo

If anyone is bidding on GL stuff in Colorado, let me know. I don't want to over inflate the bidding if we both are interested in the same thing. Let me know if you are and what your looking at! Thanks!

John

RANDYLBARNES

I WENT DOWN TO LOOK AT THEM TODAY. THEY ALL LOOK PRETTY GOOD DEPENDING ON WHAT OPTIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND HOW CLEAN AND STRAIGH OF A BODY YOU WANT, SOME HAVE CAB HEATERS AND MANIFOLD HEATERS AND SOME DO NOT. I AM LOOKING FOR ONE TO TOW 2 12 X 40 MODULAR BUILDINGS TO MY PROPERTY TO CANON CITY (about 150 MILES ONE WAY WITH 1.25 MILES OF TRAIL (WHEN I SAY TRAIL I DO NOT MEAN A TRAIL FOR AN ECSALADE). A 24 X 40 CABIN WITH 2 BEDROOMS ALREADY BUILT IN WITH CENTRAL HEAT AND AC SHOULD BE GREAT.

codedsolutions

I am sitting this one out, at least for Ft Carson. I am still waiting for the EUC :deal: on the duece I bought in Feb so I am in no hurry to get another one.

If you watch the bid prices, It looks like the same person had the high bid for all of them because the price was the same. What I would give to know who has that kind of money to throw around.

If anyone is interested in buying one of the m35's I know a local guy that can ship it for a reasonable price.

Dieselsmoke

ColoMil said:
If you watch the bid prices, It looks like the same person had the high bid for all of them because the price was the same. What I would give to know who has that kind of money to throw around.
More often than not it was Ranchers Supply down in Lamar. He's got mooney coming out his ears. When he wasn't bidding it was Mark Boyce in Utah. [:(!] Hard bidding against the big boys :mad:

codedsolutions

It really sucks that these companies can come in and screw us all out of a deal. I remember Boyce screwed me out of a m1008 back in 1997.

I just need to write some denial-of-service viruses :devil: for Boyce & Ranchers ISP so they can't get to the GL site.... any objections?

Deuce-bigalo

Here Here! Down with the corporate tyrants!! $$$$$ That's all it's about. The little guy can't get a break to save his life and the big guy can't save his life by giving someone a break. Sad, but true!

John

P.S. - Thanks for the talk today CM - much appreciated!

codedsolutions

Somebody took a beating :boxer: on some m35's at Ft Carson! $3500 and up... ouch!

If anyone know who won these trucks please post this info.

RANDYLBARNES

THE PRICE WAS TO MUCH FOR ME. WHILE I WAS THERE I MET A GUY FROM RANCHERS SUPPLY IN LAMAR. I ASKED HIM WHAT A GOOD PRICE FOR A M35 IN THIS CONDITION WAS AND HE SAID $3500.00. I WOULD GUESS THAT THEY BOUGHT THEM. I CHECKED WITH THEM IN THE PAST FOR A M35A2 WITHOUT WINCH AND THEY SAID THE STARTING PRICE WAS $5000.00 WITH A SOFT TOP. I WISH I HAD HIT THE LOTTERY SO I COULD BUY ANYTHING THAT I WANTED.

Desert Rat

Dang,
6K for a stripped truck in obvious need of LOTS of TLC! Rancher's is definitely smokin' something a bit wacky over there. No way I'd even consider that thing......