• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone close to Manchester, Tennessee I am willing to pay for inspection of LMTV

deshet

Delete

I just purchased a LMTV.
1996 M-1078
I would like someone that knows these trucks pretty well to let me know what it needs before I make the 1000 mile trip.

Please me PM and we can work something out.

If someone is willing to Pick it up and getting it going I am willing to pay for that also

Thanks,

Last edited:

coachgeo

Spent about a week a year in Manchester. Grandma's and Aunt lived there. Good memories. Worthless info for ya'll though lol. Hope you find someone to help out. There is a fellow here that has towed on Flat bed many a rigs for folk (hired). Look up John. 98G is his username here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks