• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone ever have fuel here??????

Just curious if anyone has seen fuel residue or droplets comming out the air intake mantifold tube... part located with the cold start unit? first off the cold start unit is removed and NO fuel lines hooked up... so that idea is out the window...
I noticed this while running the truck for several days and running highway speeds, so im not sure if this is too much fuel and its being pushed back out the intake matifold, or could this be a stuck or broken valve that is causing this problem? the truck is not turned up and has stock everything, so im trying to put pieces together of internal problems or something minor. If anyone has seen this or has this please let me know as im wondering if this is a "normal' thing for these multi's. Any input and or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bugei

i just had to rebuild the cold start injector. mine had an o ring at the bottom that was leaking. took it apart, replaced the 2 o rings, and no more drip. if yours is still there, and has fuel going to it, that could be the problem. took about 10 minutes start to finish. make sure you have a "handy dandy" o ring kit sitting there before you start. oh yeah, and some internal o clip pliers.

btw, don't fight it, just pull the injector out to start, dont try to rebuild it still on the engine.