• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone ever put an A2 exhaust stack on a gasser deuce?

silverbullet72tnt

Looking to see if anyone ever put a stack from a later multi fuel deuce on a gasser? I know I still wont have a diesel, but it looks cool as **** and 99% of the public wont know the difference.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can make anything cool(and fool them about it being a diesel) with stacks.

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just think the truck will look better with a stack and a flapper... Still wont be a diesel, but I'm not sure I want to swap it yet
The stock A2 exhaust has a turn going to the rear , no flapper, but either way most people put a can or bucket over them to keep the rain out.

Attachments

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put one on my 53 studebaker but it is mounted to the mult-fuel I installed in it.:-D:-D

probably would be easier to use a stack from a non turbo multi as its routed through a muffler like a gas truck

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And....the turbo is a muffler.... according to Ca law. If you think a multi is loud, wait 'till you run a straight pipe gasser out by the window!