• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone familar with Kublos Surplus?

bonedoc

I'm starting my search for a deuce and members here have been great to talk with and very helpful. I have had lots of suggestions as well as been notified by several members about trucks for sale and offers to have a firsthand test drive with theirs. I had been told about Kublos suplus and finally looked it up online and realized how close it is too me. It is right up in Montrose near MX573 where my sons and I ride.
Anyone have any firsthand experience dealing with them? Is there anybody in particular I should speak to? I'm definitely leaning toward buying a local truck rather than bidding on one and having it shipped.

Thanks

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken or Ken at Kublo's.

Great to deal with.

PaFarmer

Ken is great. A search on kublos should turn out a lot of favorable reports on the site.

skinnyR1

I bought my truck from them in December of last year. Great guys to deal with, and they stand behind their work. Give them a call, either ken is great to chat with.
Check out my thread in here to read my experience. Its in the Deuce hot rod section.
Ill attach some pics of the yard for reference, as well as some of the trucks I considered for purchase. I walked the yard for a couple of hours until I decided on my truck. I made two trips to their yard, once to pick out the truck and another to drive it home the 250 miles.

uploadfromtaptalk1392908880857.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392908922360.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392909263745.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392909349978.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392909383359.jpg

Last edited:

duecedodger

Skinny1. The truck under your first picture is mine! Ken Jr. is the guy I talked to about the trucks. Dam nice guys they sell really good stuff great prices too!

Last edited:

skinnyR1

Skinny1. The truck under your first picture is mine! Ken Jr. is the guy I talked to about the trucks. Dam nice guys they sell really good stuff great prices too!
The truck with the tarp in front of it or the winch truck?

Both of those were pretty clean and I looked at them for a while. I ended up with a non winch truck and had them add the winch.

Kenny is the best in the business, PERIOD! Have been buying OD Stuff from Ken and Kenny for years, great people, honest, and easy to make a deal with. Go to his yard and shop, the web site does not do his place justice. If you love Military Vehicles and Surplus in general, you will think you died and went to heaven!!!. Good luck and have fun.

John

mmeridith

Ken Jr. (Kenny) is great to deal with, I was looking for some parts last year, called him up and he had what I wanted at a great price.

Akicita

I bought my M35A2 from Ken Kublo five years ago and have been back there several times since. He always has a huge inventory of Deuces and larger trucks. He inspected my truck and fixed problems before I picked it up from his place between Montrose, PA and Binghampton, NY. He is a down-to-earth kind of a guy, easy to talk to, provides answers to questions that are really useful and don't just promote sales, has many trucks to choose from on his lot, has many parts in stock, tires, etc., and offers them at good prices.
Give him a call and tell him what you're looking for.

Dipstick

I bought my M35A2 from Ken Kublo five years ago and have been back there several times since. He always has a huge inventory of Deuces and larger trucks. He inspected my truck and fixed problems before I picked it up from his place between Montrose, PA and Binghampton, NY. He is a down-to-earth kind of a guy, easy to talk to, provides answers to questions that are really useful and don't just promote sales, has many trucks to choose from on his lot, has many parts in stock, tires, etc., and offers them at good prices.
Give him a call and tell him what you're looking for.
Where in Eastern PA? I live in Phillipsburg N.J.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks