• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone get the Breton conversion?

warcow105

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the 4 door conversion kit that comes without doors. Mainly whether it comes with the hinges to mount on the body or not.
They were a little quick getting mine made and shipped, and I should be receiving it tomorrow. The only problem is the seller I bought hinges from is apparently taking longer to ship a set of hinges than Breton took to make and ship everything else.

Thanks
Mike

warcow105

They offer the 4 door conversion in 2 different kits. 1 comes with 4 doors, 1 comes with no doors. Since I already had 2 front doors in good condition and 2 used rear doors were cheap, I saved money and went with the no doors kit.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks