• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone had their IP rebuilt recently?

natemccabe

How long does Badger Diesel take to get the IP back to you? the oh9 is my daily driver as of the moment so I would need to have a relative fast turn around if it could happen for me.

Flingarrows

I think it was about a week. You can call them and see if they have any 24V IP's in stock. If they do they will send it plus the $125 for the core deposit, then you can swap them and return the core for the $125 back

BigWill1985

Re: new from omaha

Go to the diesel place forums, and look up a member named DieselPro. He worked at a shop, and had a supply of rebuilt electronic fuel pumps he sold insanely cheap back maybe 3-4 years ago. I think I got mine for around $220 shipped to my door (no core or core charge needed). He might be able to do the mechanical pumps too. He was insanely fast (shipped the same day), and its a great guy to deal with. Very straight shooter, and the workmanship was top notch. I haven't heard from him in quite a while, but I'm sure he is still around.

~ Will Courtier ~

85CUCVtom

I've priced out pump rebuilds and Badger seems to have the best price going right now. He's a really nice guy too. I've ordered other parts from him before. I'm planning on just buying a pump outright and not sending mine back as a core. I would rather hand on to it just in case.