• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a Dana 60 spindle for sale ?

acmunro

Does anyone have a Dana 60 spindle and lock nuts/retainer for sale ? I was driving my M1031 today and the Right front wheel locked up. Didn't really give any warning. I did not repack the front wheels when I got the truck. I should have. I did check the truck about a month ago for any thing loose in the front end. Didn't find any thing. Did pop the lock out hubs off and look at the grease in the bearings and it looked fine. To make a long story short the outer bearing blew apart and snapped the inner wheel bearing adjusting nut and the lock retainer in half, damaged the threads on the spindle and welded the inner race of the bearing to the spindle. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks