• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone have a dead or faint mep805b display?

mep805b

If so please message me. I have a spare unit here that i put a new LCD panel in. Its free. It may or may not work. The repair was made after my generator was sold. I am dying to know if the repair is good. If the unit does work i ask that you send in the old unit as a core. Your display must have the side USB port as shown in the pic.

Attachments

David74

I repaired the display 9n a mep 805b for my girlfriend ..I make her buy me a rework station with iron and heat gun soldering . Had a couple resistors blown off the computer board as a result of a bent over pin on power feed wire for display . The resistors were about the size ofva grain of sand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks